New Users Start Here - Learn about our Equipment
At Hyrel, we do things differently. Please get a feel for how Hyrel equipment works with this pdf and these videos:
- PDF: First Training Session
- Session 1A: Hardware and Software Overview Video
- Session 1B: Communications and Tramming Video
- Session 1C: Setting Z-Zero and Emulsifiable Print Video
For more detailed instructions, please continue from this point on the Instrucions page.
Experienced Users Start Here - Compare our Models
Once you have an idea of how we do things, you should learn more about our different models of printer and our wide array of filament heads, emulsion/paste/liquid heads, laser options, spindle tools, and more.
1. Compare our various models with this chart.
2. Compare our various accessories with this chart.
Skeptical Users Start Here - Download and Try our Software for FREE
To try it for yourself (limited without a Hyrel printer attached), just:
1. Install EcoSystems Apps.
2. Install Repetrel.
Full install instructions are at our New Install page.
DIY Users Start Here - Look at our Resources
1. Repetrel Overview
2. List of all Videos
3. Gcode Explained
4. Use links on the sidebar
Inquiring Users Start Here - Contact Us
Phone: +1 404-914-1748
Skype Name: hy.rel
Skype Location: Johns Creek, US
Can we print your material?
Probably... please tell us:
- What form it is in at room temperature (powder, granules, filament, gel, etc).
- Do you need the environment or build surface at a certain temperature?
- For Filaments:
- At what temperature will it be printed?
- Is it 1.75mm +/- 0.1mm?
- For liquids, gels, granules or powders:
- At what temperature will it be deposited?
- Is it homogeneous or pre-mixed, or do we need to mix it as we dispense?
- If mixed as dispensed, at static or dynamic ratios?
- How does it harden or cure (by cooling, by heating, with humidity, with UV light (specify wavelength))?
- Is it photosensitive? Energetic? Caustic? Any special handling, safety or ventilation requirements?
We also have partners in France and India, and CE marked units are available.